Submit to Speak at Ignite Phoenix
Passion. Everyone has at least one. It’s the thing that excites you, fires you up, widens your eyes, makes you talk a little faster, and gives you that rush of empowerment. What’s yours? We want to hear about it!
Ignite Phoenix provides a platform to share these life-shaping experiences, passions, and unique perspectives. Whatever your topic is (as long as it’s PG-13 or lower and not a sales pitch), share it with us by applying to be a speaker at our next event.
Once submissions close, our team of judges will go through an in-depth process to select 18 speakers that will be featured at the event.
Each selected speaker will need to do the following:
- Speak about your topic for five minutes in front of a crowd
- Create a 20-slide presentation to support your talk
- Attend a 2-hour presenter training session before the event
- Arrive at the event a few hours before showtime (typically around 4:00 or 4:30 p.m.)
- Avoid pitching or advertising for a product or business (including your own)
- Allow your submission, presentation, and a video of your talk to be posted online (your email address and phone number will be kept private)
A Little Help From Your Friends
If you’re still feeling a little unsure, that’s pretty normal. Take a few minutes to visit our Submission Tips and Advice, or watch some of our YouTube videos to see what it’s like to present.
Submissions are open until February 26, 2016 at midnight, and judging will take place the following week.
Photo Credit: Patrick McLeod