Submit to Speak at Ignite Music
Passion. Everyone has at least one. It’s the thing that excites you, fires you up, widens your eyes, makes you talk a little faster, and gives you that rush of empowerment. What’s yours? We want to hear about it!
Ignite Music provides a platform to share life-shaping experiences, passions, and unique perspectives related to music. Whatever your topic is, share it with us by applying to be a speaker at our next event.
Once submissions close, our team of judges will go through an in-depth process to select the speakers that will be featured at the event.
- Each selected speaker will need to do the following:
- Speak about your topic for five minutes in front of a crowd
- Create a 20-slide presentation to support your talk
- Attend a 2-hour presenter training session before the event
- Arrive at the event a few hours before showtime (typically around 4:00 or 4:30 p.m.)
- Avoid pitching or advertising for a product or business (including your own)
- Allow your submission, presentation, and a video of your talk to be posted online (your email address and phone number will be kept private)
A Little Help From Your Friends
If you’re still feeling a little unsure, that’s pretty normal. Take a few minutes to visit our Submission Tips and Advice, or watch some of our YouTube videos to see what it’s like to present.
For more information on what the Ignite Phoenix judges will be looking for, you can also learn more about the judging process and our approach.
Want to See What Other People Have Submitted?
Submit to Speak
Submissions are now closed.
Photo Credit: dalioPhoto (Creative Commons)