Submit to Speak at Ignite Food
Passion. Everyone has at least one. It’s the thing that excites you, fires you up, widens your eyes, makes you talk a little faster, and gives you that rush of empowerment. What’s yours? We want to hear about it!
Ignite Food provides a platform to share life-shaping experiences, passions, and unique perspectives related to food. Whatever your topic is, share it with us by applying to be a speaker at our next event.
Once submissions close, our team of judges will go through an in-depth process to select 18 speakers that will be featured at the event.
Each selected speaker will need to do the following:
- Speak about your topic for five minutes in front of a crowd
- Create a 20-slide presentation to support your talk
- Attend a 2-hour presenter training session before the event
- Arrive at the event a few hours before showtime (typically around 4:00 or 4:30 p.m.)
- Avoid pitching or advertising for a product or business (including your own)
- Allow your submission, presentation, and a video of your talk to be posted online (your email address and phone number will be kept private)
A Little Help From Your Friends
If you’re still feeling a little unsure, that’s pretty normal. Take a few minutes to visit our Submission Tips and Advice, or watch some of our YouTube videos to see what it’s like to present.
Submit to Speak
Photo Credit:Feliciano Guimaraes (Creative Commons)